Saturday, August 29, 2009

ILY Postcards

if i were to ask the question....'what do i want more than anything in the world?' to those who know me, I would receive a variety of different responses.

Beck Grauaug said...... "Ben Cousin's babies or maybe go skiing with the Grauaugs.... go surfing at falcon"

Lucinda Grauaug aka 'Marjorie Collagen' from the famous movie 'Ily Baby'......"a job at coles maybe, avocado sandwich or maybe even more than 2 followers on his blog"

Well to answer their guesses i can you none of them were correct!!!!!

Because to be honest with you all, the only thing i want more than anything in the world is a postcard from the Grauaug family whilst they are on their skiing trip later this year.

I mean is there anything more exciting than receiving a postcard.....

I will inform my followers however that the opportunity to attend Mater Dei College was a close second......

Whilst on this matter I would like to know if any of my followers had noticed that Mater Dei rhymes with 'rather gay'.

Although this is little more than a coincidence it doesn't mean someone as immature as myself or my sidekick L-dizzle should be looked down upon by society because we find this relatively amusing.

For that matter i miss the days when we used the thermomix regularly...those golden days when i could throw a couple of ingredients into the machine and press a few buttons and not only enjoy the food it came up with, but be branded as a masterchef by my friends who I led to believe I had produced the food by my own devices.

Well as today's blog comes to an end I will leave my followers with one final thought.... to quote the Arctic Monkeys song 'Crying Lightning' I encourage you all to "puff you chest out like you've never lost a war"

That is all
Until Next time cya later peepz

p.s. I'm not premature!


No comments:

Post a Comment