Sunday, September 6, 2009

since last time.......

I apologize for the lateness of this post....I understand that many of you have been feeling withdrawal systems but I remind you all not to panic as these are normal reactions to a lock of blog post from none other than m-train93 himself!!!!!

Symptoms of m-train93 blog withdrawal include:
1. Uncontrollable feelings of sadness and depression
2. Trouble Sleeping at Night
3. Staring at his blog page waiting for a post
4. Staring at any other forms of communication you share with him...including phone, facebook ,myspace etc. waiting to hear from him
5. Obsession with driving on the Mitchell Freeway

Im sure you will all be pleased to know that the great cazza p herself will be gracing us with her presence in the next few days....... So dw those of you who have been missing her ( not mention any names) LUCY

As promised here is a special present for my good friend Lucy




haha i hope you enjoyed it!!!
although shes got nothing on the great cazza p :p



"Time spent wondering is time spent wasting"
all the best
stay classy

4 comments:

  1. hey its luce.
    LOLL @ this post
    TOTAL LOL

    mylifeisaverage.com
    new one i see hey!

    ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks :)
    get your friends to follow my blog....I only have 2 followers and one of them is me :p
    LOL at my life is average

    :)

    ReplyDelete